Blog Archive

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Oh, Nooo ....my Santa Chairs are Falling Apart!


I hadn't used my Santa chairs in my Christmas decor in several years,   so I asked H to retrieve them from storage....wow,  was I surprised when he brought them in!     And it was not a happy surprise either....lol



After I removed everything that had gotten torn up in storage....here's how they looked.    I should have taken a before pic.   but I didn't think about it since I was in total shock...lol!


This Santa chair wasn't in too bad shape      I had removed the Christmas tree's before I sent it to storage.....


I left the packages on the chair,   but they were completely crushed after being in storage 


They other Santa didn't fare so well.....


The fur band across his cap was hanging by a thread,   so I just removed it.


The cap had come unglued from his head.....


And his face was torn loose from the chair.     


In an upcoming post,   I will share the makeover both of them got for Christmas 2021!


Til I see you guys again,  H & I will just be Cruisin' into Christmas 









 

3 comments:

  1. Penny,
    O NO!
    But I am sure you will make them beautiful again!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot glue when stored in heat...we all seem to have to deal with that. I know I wire a lot of stuff now that might be stored in the garage, for even this far North we were in the 90's so much this year, and kissing 100. Upstairs in the garage is unbearable, so hot glue is hot soup...LOL. Have fun, you love redoing things anyway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame, I'm sure you will be able to work your magic and make them beautiful again.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!