Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Spring Mantel Featuring Chick Bunnies, Gingham Checked Eggs, & Glass Jars


My Spring mantel in the formal dining room is all about Chick Bunnies,  Gingham Checked Eggs,  & Glass Jars






 
The chicks with their little bunny ears on are the stars of the Spring mantel.....


I've had a pair of yellow chicks with bunny ears on for several years but had not ever seen any white chicks until the other day.


I couldn't get them into my basket fast enough.    TJ Maxx is where I spotted them if you've been looking for some of your own. 


I don't ever feel like my mantel is complete until I've hung a banner across it....does anyone else feel that way too!     


As if there wasn't enough glare from the mirror and the chandy's,   I decided to add some big glass jars to the mix!    I filled my biggest jar with gingham checked eggs and then tucked some spring blooms into them.   The other jars are filled with green spring plants.....






I always enjoy your visits so much,   please come back again soon!

 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Penny! You've done it again - perfection. A sweet, cute display of perfection!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, What a delight to open you blog today and see these darling chicks with bunny ears.
    I do like your mantel decorations. You have some of the cutest ideas and decorations out there.
    Thank you. Keep us inspired.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. PUTTING THE GINGHAM EGGS IN THE JAR WITH STEMS IS FABULOUS AND OF COURSE THE CHICKS ARE DARLING. THANK YOU PENNY, HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed at how much you can change your rooms, not just with the decor, but my oh my, how lovely is this dining set with the wood showing! Love your header photo-montage also! Great post, happy spring and it is snowing here! UGH, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny,
    OMG!! Love this beautiful mantle and that little table and chairs with the bunnies are adorable!!! So darn cute!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Penny, tienes un blog precioso con un montón de ideas geniales para poder realizar.
    Me quedo como seguidora para seguir disfrutando de tus trabajos.
    Besicos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Penny. Love the checked eggs and those adorable Chick bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Penny, those little bunnies on the chairs are so darn cute! Everything is darling. Thank you for stopping by omhgww each week to share your posts, I appreciate your visits.
    Happy Spring

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!