Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Fall Mantel


I know I say this all the time,  but this time I really mean it (fingers crossed behind my back...lol) .....This fall mantel is my favorite!   

    



 It features climbing pumpkin vines ......


Chalk painted silver plates repurposed as picture frames.....


And 2 of my favorite grand puppies......
I have about a dozen grand dogs,  half a dozen cats.... 

This one is my DIL 's ......Bentley



\
This cutie is Hennessy.....she's one of 3 Frenchies that my daughter has.



I'll be back soon to share the other side of the family room that has fall decor on the wall behind the sofa.......Hugs!














 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Penny! I stumbled upon your blog via Pinterest and I have really been enjoying your style of decorating!! I live in Colorado and share some of the same weather...hot and dry! I LOVE your front porch and have been using some of your darling ideas here at my home! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, your mantle is stunning! Your creations are beautiful.
    Visiting today from April's #5&6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy visiting you Penny and your fall home is looking gorgeous, sweetie.
    Thank you for sharing your fall mantel at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring it at tonight's party and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall mantel. Still going for less is more. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!