Blog Archive

Friday, December 22, 2023

Embracing the Season


Sometimes I get so caught up in the hustle and bustle around me during the  Christmas season.....




That I don't take enough time to Embrace the season.....

This morning,   I took my time looking at all the pieces of Christmas artwork that I created this year....


I had that extra cup of coffee..... 


 and played some of my favorite Christmas music.....and sang along.....lol!



I just embraced the season!



 
I've filled the lit cabinet  with my Christmas artwork....


 
 as I was looking at them,,, 
 I realized that there were quite a few of them that I hadn't shared.....


 
 I snapped a few photo's of ones I was sure you hadn't already seen..... 

  this one is....Frosty the Snowman



Christmas on Meadow View Lane



and...... The North Pole Bakery



Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
















 



1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas artwork is so cute and creative. Everything is so lovely. I always enjoy your posts. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!