Blog Archive

Monday, July 22, 2024

Vintage Rooster & Roses Dishes



I've been on a quest to get out some of my antique dishes and use them....  whenever I want to!



I've had my Vintage Rooster & Roses dishes packed away in a box and stored in the studio for too long....  

 

When I get tired of enjoying them in the corner cabinet in my kitchen......I will find a place for them in the cabinet to be available for use anytime!


The dishes can be used to serve any meal on,   but I plan to mostly use them at breakfast



I bought my Rooster & Roses dishes at the auction in the summer of 2014....



The cabinet I displayed the dishes in sets in a busy intersection of our home.     So, I will get to enjoy them plenty of times during the day as I go about my normal "chores"....lol!


 I am keeping an eye out for the coffee pot to display alongside of my tea pot.....


 
  And I have some pretty soft yellow Fostoria glasses that belonged to my mother to use in my tablescape.....




Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog today.  hugs 

here is a link to the post I did back in 2014 with more info about my set of Rooster & Roses dishes.....https://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2014/06/rooster-and-roses-dishware.html#more




4 comments:

  1. I love the dishes and the display! Aren't roosters in the kitchen supposed to be good luck? Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny,
    I just love those sweet dishes!! The combo of Roosters and roses is delightful!! So pretty! Thanks for sharing, my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rooster dishes are such a classic. My mom had a few pieces over the years, and I always sold them well when I had the shop. I have a piece or two---somewhere I couldn't let go. Love your little display! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, your rooster dishes are beautiful and so colorful!! I love how cheery they are. Enjoy using them and thanks for sharing them at Share Your Style. I was happy to share them last week at SYS #435 for you. <3

    Happy decorating,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!