Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Autumn Tree Vignette


I used a lit birch tree and a bush of faux fall leaves to create a fall tree for the pass thru......




Our home has a very open floor plan,  and the tree can be seen from the kitchen,   family room,   dining room,  entry,  and even from the sunroom



I created a vignette under the Autumn tree depicting my vision of a delivery truck full of pumpkins having a popup sale at a wide spot on a country dirt road




The pumpkins were removed from the inside of the truck and created a fun Pumpkin Lot.....

You can see a pink pumpkin over the top of the truck on the dining room table.....








Why did I leave an undecorated area behind the truck?    I use that area to set out snacks when we have company!



Thanks so much for stopping by.....come back soon!






 

2 comments:

  1. I adore how shabby and gentle this vignette is Penny. So perfect for early fall, sweetie.
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous autumn tree vignette at Create, Bake, Grow and Gather this week. I delighted to be featuring it at tonight's party and I've pinned too.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!