![]() |
Today, I'm sharing a little corner of the kitchen where I can be found each morning brewing a cup of coffee.... |
![]() |
Welcome to my Coffee station! |
![]() |
If we need a pot of coffee, I make it on the stove in the vintage Jewel T pot that was my Mother's |
![]() |
Coffee not your "thing"? |
![]() |
Enjoy a cup of Ocean Blossom Tea...... |
![]() |
H & I enjoy just simple plain old coffee....but we spice things up around the holidays! |
![]() |
This is our "every day" brand & flavor ...... |
![]() |
I printed some paper pumpkins for the oven doors..... |
![]() |
I just put magnetic tape on the back of the print & they become jewelry for the oven door...lol! |
WWW.jpg)



WWW.jpg)




Sweet prints for your coffee station and of course I LOVE the blue, Sandi
ReplyDelete