Blog Archive

Friday, January 11, 2013

Valentine Vignettes

I did some Valentine vignettes in our bedroom.


This is a sweet cherub bust that I made a crown for.....I decorated a "birthday" crown from the Dollar Shop.  These are so much fun to decorate, and I think there are 8-10 in a bunch.

I added a vintage Valentine candy box and my heart necklace to the vignette.

This is the vignette on the opposite side of the bed...

I made this book page display thingy a couple of years ago....

I folded the pages and made compartments to display some Valentine rings in...and then decorated the book. 

I got this huge ring at HL the other day in the Christmas ornament section...90% off!

This is the chesser (chest/dresser) in our bedroom...

This is a vintage sewing machine drawer that I have added a light kit to.  It is filled with hearts that were made from fabric scraps.

I brought out some of my Dreamsicle collection...

and just scattered some metalic hearts around, easy peasy vignette...

Aren't they cute!!

Oops.....caught a glimpse of the other side of the room in the mirror!  I will post my Valentine tree when I get it finished!

I hope you are enjoying the tour of our Valentine bedroom!  Thanks for visiting!

http://www.niftythriftythings.com/

Create & Inspire Linky Party
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
SixSistersStuff.com Or so she says Photobucket
I Heart Nap TimeLife on Lakeshore Drive



Boogieboard Cottage
Your Whims WednesdayBowdabra Show n Tell
Keeping It Simple
DIY Show Off
UndertheTableandDreamingSkip To My Lou
Photobucket

Creative Cain Cabin
A Bowl Full of Lemons

18 comments:

  1. Hi Penny... I love how you go all out for the holidays!... your home just exudes love and beauty!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pertty sweetie, your room looks wonderful! have a happy weekend :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny. That Chenille ?? spread on your bed is very beautiful and really fits in for the Valentine set up. Everything you have is so pretty and looks so charming..Happy Friday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Valentine's bedroom! Have a great weekend!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny I love how romantic your home looks for Valentine, just breathtaking ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very beautiful. I love your roses and the vignette! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Penny - your blog is a feast for the eyes. I love all your little vignettes and tablescapes - so so pretty. Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello. Best, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny,
    So very pretty!! Love all the things that you made!! LOVE that bedspread!! I just came back from the Christmas Tree Shop and had a great time, meaning bought a bunch of things. Christmas was 60 % off. Will be doing posts on what i bought soon.
    All the mess from the water heater is cleaned up except i do need to shampoo the rug. Thanks so much for asking how a made out !
    And I managed to decorate the front of the house for Winter so I will be posting that tomorrow after I take the night time photos tonight!!
    Have a great weekend, my friend!! Also Anne Marie said thank you for your nice comment on her home . She watches your blog too!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Penny, for your kind comments to me. This is such a beautiful vignette for Valentine's Day..Happy Saturday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! SO creative! Found you thorough the blog hop at I ♥ Naptime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty arrangements and photos - I love pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, can you hear me screaming from here? All those touches look so great with your vintage bed spread. It looks like it should be in a Victorian magazine. Beautiful vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Penny! Oh, your bedroom is gorgeous! I'm totally in love with that sweet chenille bedspread! The pink is just so lovely.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Penny, your bedroom is gorgeous!! Such lovely vignettes. I so enjoyed the tour. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. :)

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty and femenine vignettes. Love them. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Penny, I love the bed spread and all your Valentine touches are heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!