Blog Archive

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bunny Love & 90% off Picture Frames

I have definitely caught the Bunny Love this spring.......I have even added a couple of bunnies to the counter in the guest bath!  

I have a spring wreath hung over the bath tub.    I have an assortment of flowers in the wreath....lily of the valley...roses....
There is a little black bunny at the other end of the counter.   In this vignette,  I have one of my 90% off frames,  a Dollar Tree candle that I covered with some French paper,  a French script egg,  and a round French box  (from Tuesday Morning).
I have a bird and a nest in my spring wreath......I found the nest under one of our trees in the front yard a few years ago.  You can see ruffled tulips and pussy willow are also in the wreath.
I found these frames at HL a few weeks ago in the 90% off isle.   I thought they had a French look  and  would go well with the decor in our guest bath.

I still have the perfume bar set up in the guest bath!
Another close up of my spring wreath....lavender, lilies, more roses!

I have a bunny in every room bathroom,  our bedroom,  the guest bedroom. and the utility room!   I am having so much fun decorating  with bunnies this spring!


  1. Your bathroom is gorgeous! The frames are wonderful with the laces. The bunnies are so sweet and i adore your vignettes.

  2. What a great buy on those frames and that is a wonderfully full wreath, Penny. Love your sweet bunnies. I don't know if I will be home in time to put my bunnies out for Easter this year. xo Diana

  3. Beautiful wreath. I love seeing real bird nests.

  4. I love the black lace frame and bunny! You see things and say "why not?" I see things and say "????" The wreath is gorgeous also. I am amped up my use of my crochet items...SO much and it's all because of you, Penny! YOU INSPIRE!! :) Hugs,

  5. So cute!!! you inspire...
    un abrazo grande desde Roma
    my washi tape

  6. Muy lindo tu baño, todo en conjunto se ve muy bellos. Besos

  7. Everything looks so pretty Penny! What a great find on the frames. And I LOVE your bathroom mirrors! Thanks you for sharing at TTF this week!

  8. Love bunnies, too! Such a great way to welcome spring!

  9. Penny, Your guest bath is just lovely! The 90% off frames work beautifully with the rest of the decor. Love the Bunny too!

  10. This is wonderful and puts me into the Spring and Easter mood - lovely decorations and DIY's! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us at the #WWDParty. Have a wonderful week ahead.

  11. Great display of your bunnies! So sweet...

  12. I love this wreath, it's so lush!!

  13. Those frames are great, Penny. What a find! Your wreath is so very pretty. I love the colors, and the real bird nest. Wonderful!

  14. Everything looks so beautiful :) thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays...

  15. Awesome deal on those frames! Sweet bunny! I am delighted that you shared with A Return to Loveliness,


It makes my day to hear from my friends!