Blog Archive

Friday, September 30, 2016

An Elegant Witch


I've had a hard time getting motivated this week and I got up this morning and asked myself "what would be a fun project" for today.      I know it's a little early to decorate for Halloween,  but that's what I decided on.....lol!



I decided to decorate a cabinet that sits on one of the entry way walls  and is also at the end of the hallway 


I had picked up this elegant  witch a few weeks ago at Home Goods.     I haven't seen a witch in a white dress with a parasol instead of a broom before,  so I grabbed her up pretty quick.


Pointy chin....wart on her nose.....grey hair........she's an elegant witch for sure!


A giant bee has landed on her bouquet.....


She is surrounded by some of her witch friends......


This is my oldest witch,    I've had her a long long time......


 Here is a full length view of her dress....love it!


 One of her buddies......




The witches are on one of the first wall's you see as you come in the front door......


I enjoy seeing my Halloween décor as I come down the hall from the bedrooms,  bathroom, and laundry room.


I have one more witch in my collection to show you.....she's on a different  wall in the entry and will make her appearance in another post.

Have a wonderful weekend....see you soon!



Please visit my side bar to see "Where I Party"  and stop by and visit a few of these great blogs!




http://betweennapsontheporch.net/







19 comments:

  1. Cute, cute display. A white witch. I've never seen one before either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking rather cute!

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your white witch, I would have grabbed her so fast.I really enjoy your posts. Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WITCHES. YOUR IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY ARE WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always I just love it all! The witches are amazing! Your day was well spent...Have a great week end ..looking forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant Halloween vignette! I've never thought of witches as "lovely" before, but these are lovely! ;-) Thank you for sharing this post at the Halloween Blog Hop! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny,
    Now that is one classy looking witch!! She is quite lovely!! So are all her buddies! Great Halloween display!!
    HUgs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your witches are so adorable. What a lovely collection. You are already for Halloween.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have quite the witch collection Penny, and the one in white really does look elegant, she goes really well with your decor! Thank you for sharing over at Sweet Inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I' ve never seen a such elegant witch before! I love your decors ready forr Halloween
    HUgs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very elegant witch and especially in white #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Penny - I just shared this lovely post on FB! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penny, this is a fabulous Halloween vignette. I love it. Pinned. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That elegant white witch is a show stealer. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Penny,
    Truly an elegant white witch... lightens up Halloween and keeps the holiday from being so scary.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorbs! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your witch dolls are definitely elegant and look great together. Totally matches your home decor and adds a bit of Halloween fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Penny..you always amaze me with your wonderful ideas and creativity. That witch is surely AWESOME! :) Thanks for sharing it with #OMHGWW :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the white witch, and your spooky yet sparkly decor! Thanks for joining our Halloween Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!