Blog Archive

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Fall Front Porch

I picked up some pumpkins and gourds Saturday and they were just the inspiration I needed to do some fall decorating on the porch.  

I started my fall decor on the porch with Miss Autumn

Her body is a wicker dress form decorated with  fall sunflowers and dried roses.  

 I put a large gourd in her goat cart.

Here's Miss Autumn's mama goat ......I think her goat wants to graze on those!

I haven't made a fall wreath for the front door yet,  but I did get some fall decor next to the door!  

I filled the drawers with white mums and added some fall decor to the top shelf...

Next to the dresser is a settee made with two chairs and a twin wicker headbaord.      

I hope to find time tomorrow to finish the mantel on the has pink pumpkins on it!

Please visit my side bar to see "Where I Party"  and stop by and visit a few of these great blogs!


  1. Love this! I bought a "goat" this weekend!

  2. Hi Penny, Your porch is so lovely, can'st wait to see the wreath, Hugs

  3. penny.
    Love Miss Autumn!! Everything looks so lovely and so you!! LOL! I will finish my 3 day work stretch tonight and then I will be off for a few days so I will be comtimuing with my Fall decorating......

  4. Beautiful decor! The porch is gorgeous ♥

  5. Hi Penny, I love your lantern with pumpkins, so cute. Your porch is very nice for fall.
    Thank you for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girls WW this week.
    Hope you have a great week!

  6. Everything is so cute! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

  7. Your front porch is so lovely!!!!
    Hugs Alessandra

  8. I believe that the front porch is what tells a person to enter the home or walk away. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at #OverTheMoon! I look forward to what you will share next week.

  9. What a fun welcome Penny. Love Miss Autumn's goat! Thanks for sharing with SYC.

  10. Your porch is amazing, love the mums tucked into the drawers. I bet that everyone who comes to your home feels welcome, even the FedEx delivery person. I can see them relaxing on the settee taking a load off and enjoying the space for a few minutes!

  11. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story.

  12. Penny, everything is so pretty I love Miss Autumn and her goat cart. Those Mums in the drawers will be just gorgeous in full bloom and now I need a wicker headboard and two chairs! I always enjoy visiting your home from the Merry Monday party.

  13. So cute, as usual. Love your little goats. I have an antique goat wagon but I need some cute goats like yours. I used to have real goats but they ate everything in site so I think I'll look for non-eating ones like yours.

  14. What a fun front porch! Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth! :)


It makes my day to hear from my friends!