Blog Archive

Monday, September 25, 2017

Farmhouse Fall Kitchen Tour


I finished the last section of fall decorating in the kitchen.     I am blessed to have a large kitchen,   but I'm also not as young as I used to be........so,  I decorate in sections over about a week long period.


Before I start the tour,   I wanted to give you some close up's of the last section decorated for fall.


This is the counter that H built under the pass thru to the family room.     I store my ever growing collection of dishes here.


On the counter,   I have a bouquet of roses in a hobnail milk glass vase.......a pretty pastel pumpkin.......


and a metal clip board with a mason jar pumpkin print on it.     I found this pretty print over at Kerrynne's Shabby Art Boutique blog.


I have baby boo pumpkins laying in a bed of straw under my cow print......


On the other side of the cow print,   I have a 2 tiered glass stand.    On the top tier is a print of two sweet owls that I also got at Kerryanne's.        The second tier is filled with roses and a small grey ceramic pumpkin.     I completed this part of the vignette with a matching floral design and pastel pumpkin.


Now for the tour......Welcome to my Farmhouse fall kitchen!


Since, you've already seen the pass thru counter........


I'll start the tour over here.......


This counter is decorated in a Farmhouse goat theme...............


I often get asked if we ever cook in the kitchen  ......the answer would be a big YES.      I decorate on the counters,   but the big island in the center of the kitchen is always kept clean of clutter and is where all the cooking takes place.


This section of the kitchen counter is decorated in a Farmhouse horse theme......


and the last section is the coffee station.


And.....we are back where we started!    

 Thanks for taking the tour....come back soon!



9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love that big kitchen. I have always had small kitchens. I love your pretty decorations too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is just gorgeous and Your decors are absolutely fairy
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning,

    I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that question, mostly of, where do you prepare your food. My big question is, how do you keep it all so clean? It's beautiful. I can't wait to see how your Christmas decorations look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious that you are asked if you cook in the kitchen. I can understand the question. It is brilliant to keep the island clear of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy visiting your posts to see your finds. I love flea market style! It's interesting to see how you decorate for fall, still keeping with your pastels. Thanks for sharing at Simple Life Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    Everything looks so charming!! You did a wonderful job of working Fall decor into your FarmHouse style!! And kept your white and pink colors to boot!! Lovely!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny, you're amazing. I love knowing that you keep your big island cleared off so that you can cook. Your home is a REAL home, not just a showcase for your decor. But wow, what incredible decor you create! Thanks for giving us this peek into your kitchen.


    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny your kitchen is the stuff dreams are made of. I would never cook in that kitchen, I'd be afraid the cooking smells would do harm to the gorgeous decor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Penny! Your kitchen is beautiful! I'm featuring you tonight at Shoestring Elegance's What to do Weekends party! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!