Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Halloween Tablescape



I love to decorate our home for the seasons and holidays and I have to admit that decorating for Halloween is my biggest  challenge         


Pink and white are the main colors I use when decorating our home...........


So when I come across a pink skeleton head,    I grab it


Farmhouse decorating pieces are showing up more and more in my decor,     so the black and white buffalo check place mats and pumpkins added a touch of farmhouse to my Halloween tablescape


The place settings are layered.    First,     a paper buffalo check place mat,    then  a white enamel charger,  pink ruffled entree plate and topped off with a bundle of cloth napkins. 
 I have a pink and white striped napkin in my bundle,   a buffalo check napkin,    a pink lacy napkin and I tied a pink bone into my bundle as a fun final touch
A buffalo check pumpkin spills out of the water glass to complete the place setting.



White pumpkins are the main attraction in my centerpiece......


I have my pumpkins laying in a bed of greenery similar to the green wreath on the place mats......


There's frost on the pumpkins I have on the front porch,   so I brought in the mum pouch that was hanging on the front door.


My mum pouch found a home in a vintage wooden bread bowl......


The mums are now thriving in the sun filled window in the dining room......


Pink skeleton head candles are the last touch of Halloween in the dining room......


I bought my pink skeletons and bones at At Home a couple of years ago,   but I noticed they are still stocking them this year.
 

Happy Halloween!


7 comments:

  1. These are the same colors I have used on my fall table except the buffalo check which I am loving after seeing yours. The skull heads and glasses spilled over are just the cutest details.
    New follower. So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas. Thanks for sharing on To Grandma's House We Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun ideas! Love the pastel colors and I giggled at the glasses spilled over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween tablescape is stunning!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an eye for finding everything pink, look at those skeleton. so cool!!
    Hope you enjoy your feature on Oh my Heartsie Girl this weekend.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whole table looks amazing Penny.
    Thanks for sharing your Halloween tablescape at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring it at tonight's party.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny,
    Again, I am playing catch up.....Leave it to you my friend to find pink skeleton heads!! Amazing! What a great tablescape.......Love the checked place mats!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!