Blog Archive

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Pastel Halloween Banner



In the past,    I have decorated for Halloween in a style that the grandkids would enjoy.     Well,   they are grown up now and I  am going to decorate for Halloween in softer colors that I like!


I was excited to find a Halloween banner in the colors that I like to decorate with.     I will give you the link to Kerryanne's blog  where you can get a copy to print out  for your Halloween decorating.    Kerryanne was gracious enough to let us have it free!


In addition to the soft fall colors,    the banner has pops of black which I love.


I used my new banner to create a Halloween banner on the piano mantel.     You can't have too many mantels to decorate can you!


I have some pastel pumpkins in my piano-scape.......


The scariest thing on the banner is a spider web......


I printed out  pastel pumpkin stacks to put on each side of the barn door and used a small magnet to attach them


Farm animals and equipment complete my Halloween-scape........


I normally would hang the banner under the barns on the piano ledge,    but for a different  look I hung it from the barn roof


I have one real pastel pumpkin in the center of my vignette and a faux pumpkin on each side of it.


I still  haven't made a fall centerpiece for the coffee table!     

Maybe I will just fill that big white tray with candy...lol!

Here's the link I promised........https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2018/10/free-printable-halloween-banner.html





10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the printable Penny. I adore the pillows on the sofa too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a unique eye for color, Penny. I LUV the shades of those pumpkins--the sift apricots and pale greens and ivories. Are they real or where did you find them? It's all scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I didn't proof my post very well! It should be "soft apricots".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the Halloween banner Penny. Sometimes I wonder if people will like the things I design, so I take great joy from seeing them in other people's homes.
    Hugs from Australia,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute. I like your softer colors. The pillows are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    Love those pillows on the sofa!! Your banners are always spectacular!! I need more time to be able to "Play". Hopefully, in a year from now, I will be done working..... I have such a list of things that I want to do..
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pastel and soft colours of your decors are very elegant and shabby.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny, your banner is wonderful. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Penny, and I love the soft colors!Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely - congrats Penny - you are one of our Featured Guests at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!