Blog Archive

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Three Tiered Stand


Tiered trays have become a decorating staple in my home.    I have several of the tabletop ones,   but I refer to this one as my three tired stand on steroids.....lol!


I love how a tiered stand gives you the ability to make a stack of vertical vignettes.


I have my stand in a little corner of the kitchen right next to the refrigerator,     


I have a pretty floral design in a white enamel pot on the top shelf.......


On the next shelf,   I have a metal tobacco basket,   pink tractor,   a bouquet of flowers,  and two sweet wooden sheep.


The third shelf is filled with a metal tobacco basket,   pink truck,  bouquet of flowers and a black wooden cow.

The floor adds a 4th shelf to the mix!    I filled a big metal tub with cotton bolls,   there is a metal tray peeking out from the back,   a wooden  rooster,   and a "I'll love you til the cows come home" sign completes my floor vignette.  


I needed the table and sewing machine lamp in the master bedroom to complete a makeover I was doing in there,    I'll share pics of the bedroom soon!


I changed the wall art in my little corner......


If you look in the BEFORE pic that I showed earlier in the post,   you can see what was on the walls before.


I wanted to show you how I made the stand I have my floral design on.     Old ceiling light fixture + buffalo check charger = stand for my floral design.


I can't wait to decorate this baby for fall!
 

I already have idea's running thru my head about how I can decorate my stand for Christmas too.


I always enjoy your visits so  much,    please come back soon!
 










11 comments:

  1. Everything is so romantic and pretty, Penny. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,

    Qui ne trouverait pas son bonheur dans votre univers ?

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a cuter display looking thru the doorway. You just have so many sweet things to admire. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, did you buy the stand or make it yourself ? I often wonder that about some of the things you have to show us if you make it, buy it? And if you paint the pink things pink..? I never seen a pink tractor ... love it thou...... You have a lovely house and I love country, keep the posts coming I love them 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny,
    Looks great there...It is the perfect spot for it as it fits so well there...I was in Michael's the other day and was swooning over all the Fall and Halloween merchandise!!Looking forward to seeing what you do with this sweet piece for Fall...
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find a tiered stand to be lots of fun to style. This was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the three tiered stand. In my home it might be a problem because of 2 cats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything about this post is great. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grins, lovely---a great addition to that spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... I need to find me a three-tiered stand/side table! You have decorated it in a lovely way, Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!