Blog Archive

Monday, October 14, 2019

Halloween Entry......Black Hats Society


I wrote a post a few days ago about Willow,   my Halloween witch.     I did a "photo shoot" of her on the front porch since the lighting is just wonderful out there    After I finished,   Willow moved inside where she will enjoy the Halloween festivities from the entry.


Willow has plans to have some of her Black Hats Society group over for a tea party one afternoon before Halloween.


Willow has a hard decision ahead.....which one of her black hats should she wear for the tea party?


She has three gorgeous black velvet hats to choose from....


You saw her hats displayed on the mantel back in 2015 when she hosted her Black Hats Society group for the first time.


This is my favorite hat,   an I am encouraging Willow to pick it to wear at the tea.....




She has already picked the dress and shoes that she will wear to the tea,   so the hat is all that's left for her to decide on


Here is hat #2




And the last one,,,,,,hat #3




Decisions,    decisions,    


I've decorated the entry for her party.      On the hall tree,   I have a cloch nest for the ravens that will greet guests at the front door.




The entry piece by the kitchen door is decorated for Halloween with a skeleton    a wreath,   and one of Willows hats on display.


Which hat would you like to see Willow wear for the tea party?


I wonder what Willow has planned for the Trick or Treater's on Halloween night !!




















12 comments:

  1. Only you could make Halloween look elegant. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to see your decorations, Penny. I'm scaling back this year becasue we are beginning a remodel early November. I don't want to have to pack up more than I already have to do with three rooms. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your willow mannequin she makes a lovely witch! I vote for hat number 2 but love them all.Thanks for sharing your spooky decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 hats are very nice but I choose Hat #2. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Penny, I love the one you chose with the lovely vail. How I wished we would wear hats again and appreciate their loveliness. I remember the movie Mrs. Minivir. She loved hats like your Ms Willow.
    Have fun at your tea party. I love the idea of a Willow Tea Party. What a great idea to get girl friends together.
    Thank you and million times over for your great fun ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  6. All her hats are wonderful! I think my favorite is #3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny, I love the idea of a Black Hat Society! And witches tea party! Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny what a fun post, I love you the witch Willow, what a fun creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penny,
    I have always loved Willow and all her pretty hats!! Love your Halloween decorations!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elegant fun, love the wicker mannequin! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the Creative Muster. Looking forward to seeing what you'll be sharing next week. Pinning!
    Robin😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's always such fun to be had at you gorgeous vintage home Penny.
    Thank you for sharing at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!