Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christmas Cabinet


Christmas is fast approaching and I'm just about finished decorating our home......


I just add Christmas touches to the existing decor in the big built in cabinet that is in the family dining room.     Since the cabinet is already pretty full when I start adding my Christmas decor about all I'm able to do is just stuff things in and around it....lol!


Since most of the existing decor in my cabinet is pink......I added my collection of Santa's dressed in pink to it..      Santa's dressed in pink are pretty hard to find,   so most of mine have come from yard sales.    

I have added a new accent color to the cabinet this year.....grey!


I didn't even know they made grey poinsettia's until I spotted these at Joann's this season.


I'm going to open the cabinet doors to cut down on the glare and let you have a look inside.....



My mother gave this cocoa set to me for Christmas about 20 years ago.    I always keep it safe in either this cabinet or the china cabinet in the formal dining room.








This Santa opens at his waist to reveal a compartment for your treasures.....




This is one of my favorite pink Santa's.....I bought him at Dillard's about 20 years ago.



 

I always enjoy your visits so much,    please come back again soon!



11 comments:

  1. I always enjoy peeking into your lovely home. We share a love for pink roses! Wonderful post; thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so beautiful Penny. I love your Christmas cabinet. I would love for you to stop by again sometime to join us on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday for the link ups. I am using a different linky now and it is so much easier to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so amazing to me how you find the energy to change with the seasons and holidays! You create such wonderful scenes in your home. I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over the cocoa set and the button tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Penny, everything is so pretty! And quite an inspiration! I look for special items at garage sales and end of season mark-downs too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your home, must have a very large home. Personal do you have a large family or friends that gather at your home during the holidays to love all the decorations? Is your daughter taking after her mom? Very breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a bit poinsettia fan but I am loving those gray ones! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful décor with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That button and bead tree is amazing! Did you make it, Penny? I've never seen anything remotely like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So feminine and beautiful. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing with #omhgww. I have socialized your post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny,
    I have always admired this cabinet and you have not disappointed at Christmas with what you have done with it!! You have so many lovely pieces!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!