Blog Archive

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Christmas Entryway


I want to share the 2019 Christmas entry with you guys today......


My entry is not really big,   has terrible lighting,   and each wall has a doorway on it  .....but I'm not going to let that stop me from decorating it........lol!


When you enter our home,   you can turn left into the formal living/dining room,   turn right and go down the hallway to the baths and bedrooms,   or go straight ahead into the kitchen and make a quick left into the family room.


I have a fresh pine wreath right by the front door that you can smell as soon as you come into the entry      I have a simple bow on my fresh wreath that can easily be removed when I take it out on the front porch and spray it with water.     I've found that spraying wreaths  with water everyday helps keep them fresh longer.








The entry has been invaded by woodland elves.....lol!
















The wall on the left side of the entry is especially challenging to decorate .


The wall has a nice big area to hang wall art on,   but only a 4" ledge to decorate.    


This is the wall that has a big opening into the formal living/ dining room .....which I have not decorated for Christmas yet!    Wow,   I'm really running behind this year,    better get busy!












11 comments:

  1. Always love seeing your posts. Your house is always decorated so wonderfully! No matter what holiday is coming up the home always looks lovely and magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the spray tip for the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny,
    I love what you did with your entry this year!! I love the woodland elves!! So whimsical!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I especially like the tree sign. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Creative Muster Link Party. Looking forward to seeing what you share next week! Pinned

    Merry Christmas 🎄
    Robin | Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Magical is exactly the right word! Beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. Love all your Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decors are always magical and dreamy
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's just gorgeous!! I especially love your Farm Fresh Christmas Trees sign and the trees on your ledge...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so in love with your Woodland Elves! Their faces are so expressive. I'm visiting from Wow Me Wednesday - Gingersnap Crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny, I got the same farm fresh tree sign ~ it's featured in my home tour, today! Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!