Blog Archive

Sunday, February 16, 2020

My Spring Bathroom


This is the bathroom that is located right off the master bedroom......this one is mine....as in only I use it...lol!     I gotta tell ya....it's a dream come true after all the years of sharing one with everyone else.      I can decorate it anyway I want and not have to worry about using a predominately white color scheme or how much stuff I have on the counter.


Come on in and take a look around......


This is the side of the counter that I use the most.


I decorated it a little different than I usually do.    I had never hung anything over the center mirror....and I thought,   why not!     No one ever uses it     So, I hung a pretty white flower wreath on it and placed a mini metal bathtub full of greenery under my mirror.


I put matching tiered trays on each end of the counter and hung "bathroomy" pictures on each side of it.


I love the subway tile in the picture and am playing with the idea of seeing if there is any subway tile wallpaper available to hang on the wall.


I fond some cute cow hand soaps at TJ Maxx over the week end and thought they would look so pretty in my bathroom.    As if I don't already have more soap than I need....lol!


Here's the other end of the counter.....


I like things to balance so it's looks similar to the other end,   with just a few changes.


I have the tiered tray decorated like the other one......


This Goats Milk hand lotion smells wonderful.....it also came from TJ  Maxx


The picture on this end of the counter matches the other one,   except it is a vintage bathtub and says "soak"


Around the corner of the wall at the end of the counter is the walk in shower


I have plenty of white towels hung on the wall.....and a few more in the shower on a rod.


I have another tiered tray sitting on the toilet tissue holder.    This tiered tray holds my monogrammed face cloths and a couple of hand towel.


I have a simple farm mirror over the toilet.      

I love my spring bathroom! 
  

I always enjoy your visits so much.   please come back again soon!

15 comments:

  1. very pretty. Love that you decorate all areas of your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Thanks for sharing! Visiting you from the blog link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE it!!! Those pretty tiered trays are wonderful and the little lamps with the crystals are to die for! Thank you for sharing your pretty home with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so pretty and welcoming..... How luxurious to wash hands in this beautiful bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage tub with the greenery. Oh, and that pig pic is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning,
    What a beautiful, spa feeling. I do love the goat milk soap and hand lotion as I use them all the time. I love the sweet goats. The little animals make everything more personal and warm. I do like the wreath on the mirror in the middle as it pulls everything together. I like your lightening also.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bathroom and your whole home! I really like those little figurines. They're adorable!

    Kate | TheOrganizedDream.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bathroom is absolutely beautiful! I love the metal bathtub on the counter. Everything looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your spring bathroom! If I were to visit your home, I could spend hours (before you told me to go home ;-) just looking at all your pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adding a tiered tray in the bathroom is a fun idea! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your whole bathroom is beautiful Penny, but that gorgeous wreath over the mirror certainly sets the spring theme so perfectly.
    Thank you for sharing your free printable at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week.I'm delighted to be featuring it at tomorrow's party and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bathroom design. I just love the flower decoration idea. It's awesome. And that shower curtain, for a sec I thought that's a white wood panel, but when I look up I saw the curtain rings hanging. And I'm convinced that's a shower curtain. Nice overall decoration.

    Regards Homes Cute

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!