Blog Archive

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Snow Ball Bush & Tweeking the Patio Furniture


The lilac bushes have finished blooming and now it is time for the snow ball bush to be the star of the yard.


The snow ball bush is loaded with gorgeous white blooms and makes a perfect back drop for the swing that is a favorite place to sit and relax.


When I'm sitting in the swing the blooms are close enough I can almost touch them.....


Here is how the bush looks from the back side......


If you look under the bush,   there is a bed of violets in bloom......


I shared the swing with you guys a few days ago,   but I've tweeked it a little since then.....


I moved the swing over to the corner of the patio.....


I put the goat and cart in the flower bed.....


So,  here's how it looks now!   Who knows how it will looks next time you see it....lol!


The new furniture arrangement opens up the patio area a little better.      


Wish you could join me in the swing and enjoy a glass of  iced sweet tea!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm, can't wait for our Viburnum to bloom... it is always so welcome! More fun in your backyard...! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty . What a beautiful yard you have to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always. I never know where to look first with your projects. I love them. Pinned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous decor, perfect to enjoy on a sunny day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a snowball, too! I have posted a couple pics on the last couple of blog posts showing how well my gardens are blooming! My entire front yard and most of the backyard is garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! In Maine, I'm still enjoying my few daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snowball bush is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!