Blog Archive

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Busy Bee Summer Kitchen Tour


I just finished decorating the kitchen for summer and couldn't wait to give you guys a tour!     It's a pretty big kitchen so I have lots of photo's to share.......


The theme for my kitchen was inspired by all the lovely bee decor that the stores are full of and also the Shabby Cottage Garden kit for May that Kerryanne just sent me.    Kerryanne blogs at Shabby Art Boutique and you can order Mays kit from her here......https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2020/05/the-shabby-cottage-garden-kit-may-handmade-club.html


Now,   for a tour of my Busy Bee Kitchen.....hope you enjoy it!









 

 











I couldn't end the tour without sharing a peek at the back yard as seen thru my kitchen window......


I can see my Prayer Room from this window and also from the window over the kitchen sink.    If you missed the post where I shared my Prayer Room,   here's a link to it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2020/04/prayer-room.html

Thank you so much for stopping by,   come back soon!







16 comments:

  1. Penny I love it! Your kitchen is always so beautiful, and the bee theme just tops it off perfectly. I love your bees and that little lamb painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee-utiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are always an inspiration to me! keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out to "bee" so cute Penny. Thank you for the morning smile. You always give me the best ideas! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Penny, What a happy kitchen. I love the bee vase with daisies and the yellow truck.
    How peaceful and quiet everything seems, but under tone of the busy little bees just like you and Mr H.
    May God Bless You on this Memorial Day. God Bless America and all those that have gone before us, especially those who have laid down their lives for this Freedom some many take for granite.
    My mother oldest brother was in WWII and died on his birthday when a typhoon hit the island where he was stationed. My mother always talked about the things they did together as kids. I could feel her pain.
    May we never forget all the great sacrifices of those who laid down their lives to establish this great nation and our founding fathers.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the bee theme you have going there. Pinned

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hour kitchen is beautiful! I love the bee theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh Penny I love all the buzin bees, they really are cute. Love the one with the Honey keeper!|
    Thank you for sharing on OMHGWW this week. Now Im off to visit your prayer room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penny, your kitchen is as pretty as can bee. Love your sweet bee theme. Thank you for sharing at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kitchen is so pretty! Love all you little bees :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The splashes of yellow are so cheerful and the bee theme is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Penny, your kitchen is gorgeous! I love the bee theme, and the view out to your prayer room is lovely too. Thank you so much for sharing this little glimpse into your life at the Hearth and Soul Link Party and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Community! Take care and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are so many beautiful things to see in your kitchen, Penny. Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have sevetal beautiful vignettes but if I had to choose a favorite it would be the bee vignette. I love all of your kitchen decor.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!