Blog Archive

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Reinventing Years Past Fall Decor


When I made these fabric pumpkins several years ago,   I never dreamed they would become such a staple in my fall decorating year after year.     I didn't realize how many different rooms they've made an appearance in or how many ways I have used them until I looked on my blog today!   They've had quite a life....lol!



Today,   3 of my fabric pumpkins have found their way into a wreath that I designed and hung over the sofa.....


I had so much fun making this wreath and I even tried my hand at making a long rag bow to hang on it.



If you look close you can see a couple of them on the table at the right end of the sofa.



In the photo's below,    you will see some of the places I've used my fabric pumpkins over the years......on the mantel,   in the kitchen,   in a centerpiece,   on a ledge......they've been everywhere!
 




And now in 2020,   they have been reinvented and used in a wreath.


I've also used them on the mantel again this year......can't wait to share the rest of the family room with you guys later!
 

I always enjoy your visits so much,   please come back again soon!


8 comments:

  1. Dawno do Ciebie nie zaglądałam. Cieszę się, że pięknymi zdjęciami Twojego domu. Też planuje już dekoracje jesienne. Właśnie Szydełkuję żołędzie. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to reuse a great item! So pretty! Thank you for linking up with us at Embracing Home and Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pumpkins are so nice and work so well in your gorgeous wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Penny! I did a little fall decor reinventing myself this week with one of my wreaths :) Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabric pumpkins are gorgeous, Penny! No wonder they work so well year after year. Thank you for sharing this wonderful decorating inspiration with the Hearth and Soul Link Party! Take care and I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a lovely job of recreating your fall decor. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny,
    I have always admired those pretty pumpkins!! They look great on that lovely wreath!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!