Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Christmas Table Linen Closet



Since I don't have doors on my table linen storage cabinet,  I have to keep it fairly organized so I don't have to look at a hot mess every time I go down the hallway.    I decided to go another step further and add some Christmas decor to my linen cabinet.

I also took advantage of the drawer pulls on the cabinet to display some of my ever growing collection of stockings.


Now,  for a look around the cabinet.......








And now for a look in the cabinet drawers......





A quick tour of the wall on the opposite side of the hallway......




Hope you enjoyed my short and sweet post on the day before Thanksgiving!   

 Wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving......xo

 


8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. Very pretty. I really enjoy your tours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Penny! I love the teacup napkin holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Penny! I love the Piggy canvas pic and the little cardinal picture, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even your closets are a special treat to see! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to have that kind of storage for linens! Wow!!! Happy Thanksgiving, Penny. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Your home is an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Penny, I love how you can create such beauty in every area of your house... even the linen closet. This is so pretty!
    Thanks you for sharing your Christmas linen closet at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring it at tonight's party and pinning too.
    Merry Christmas,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Christmas season to you, Penny!! I LOVE all of your beautiful laces and linens with their Christmas decor... Happy to feature your post at this week's Share Your Style #284 (just past). <3

    Enjoy your beautiful home,
    Hugs,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!