Blog Archive

Friday, December 4, 2020

Gingerbread Man Wreath


Making my Gingerbread Man wreath for our Christmas kitchen was one of my favorite projects so far this season


I made my wreath using the kit that Kerryanne designed for her November Handmade Club.  Here's a link to her blog with all the info you need if you want to get a kit for your holiday decorating.......https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2020/11/diy-print-make-gingerbread-man-wreath.html  


All I had to do was print the pages in the kit on my home printer and cut out the individual pieces,     I played with the pieces on the dining room table until I was happy with the design I had created.   Then I simply glued the pieces onto my wreath form.







Kerryanne also designed the gift tags I have displayed on the table below my Gingerbread Man Wreath.    And the best part about the tags is that they are free!   Just pop over to her blog and download them.......https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2020/11/printable-gingerbread-christmas-tags.html


Merry Christmas!









 

9 comments:

  1. Penny, darling! You have a thing for ginger bread man...vwey cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dag Penny,
    Hij is enorm heel mooi en heel goed geslaagd top idee om het op zo een lint te bevestigen.
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gingerbread men and that is as cute as can be! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable...and I love that you are using the gingerbread and candy canes in your themes this year! Hugs and it's beginning to look like Christmas!!! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gingerbread men are so cute and whimsical and I love how you made them into a cute holiday wreath!

    Thanks for linking up and sharing this post with us on our Embracing Home and Family-link up!

    -Cherelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a lovely job with Kerryanne's kit. I bet you did the fussy cutting while watching a Chrismtas movie! I always love seeing your decor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How simply adorable! Thanks for sharing on the link up!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!