Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Spring Laundry Room


While I was doing some deep Spring cleaning in the laundry room,    I decided to add a few touches of Spring and Easter at the same time.    


I added a Laundry sign to the existing wreath on the door.....


I cleared off the the top of the washer,  dryer,  and folding table and gave them a good cleaning.   Then I added all new decor to the top that I already had on hand from other area's of the house. 


You may remember seeing these chicken wire baskets in the sun room and the metal tool box is one I've had for years and used over and over again.     H hung the pink shutter over the water lines to hide them.....2 screws and the shutter can be easily removed if we need to get to the water line.


I found a couple of springy laundry prints on Pinterest.....printed them off on my home printer and framed them.


Two little chicks complete the spring vignette on the folding table.


The dryer got the matching shutter hung over it to hide the electrical stuff,   The chicken wire basket matches the two you saw on the washer and the bunny matches the one on the washer too.


I added some spring greenery to the existing window treatment.......





Then it was time to clean and decorate the other side of the laundry room.   Again,  I cleared everything off the desk and scavengered decor from other area's of the house.


I replaced the buffalo check garland I had over the mirror with one that had a springier look.


I always enjoy your visits so much,    please come back again soon!


 

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet space, Penny. Loving the soft colors and the pow of the buffalo checks, which set it all off, perfectly! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, with such a beautiful laundry room do you find yourself spending extra time in there, just enjoying the scenery? I would! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the garland with the wreath. The whole space looks inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my laundry room looked this pretty. I'd have the cleanest clothes in town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! You make a utilitarian area look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great laundry room, really makes doing the repeated chore more pleasurable.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!