Blog Archive

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Summer Dining Room Inspired by Thrifty Pillow Covers


 Where do I get decorating inspiration?   Everywhere!   I keep a constant eye out for things that appeal to my heart and then try to incorporate them into my decorating.   


My favorite way to make a quick easy change to a room is to switch out the pillows.    While I was browsing on Amazon the other day I came across some pillow covers that I instantly fell in love with.   It was a set of 4 covers and one in particular caught my eye.....it had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers in a blue Mason jar. 


One of the other covers had a sweet scripture.....Love One Another.....



I immediately thought they would be perfect on my deconstructed sofa in the family dining room along with a sign I love.....Bind my wandering heart to thee.....


The centerpiece for the dining table was a no brainer......bouquets in blue Mason jars.....


Can you beat the price?    Well,  actually you can because when I went over to Amazon to get you guys a link they were cheaper than when I bought mine the other day......they are $12.49 for 4 covers now!   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082W4JGXD?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details


Now all I need to do is add a few touches of Mason jar blue to the lit display case and my dining room will be finished for summer 2021

 


Please let me know in a comment where your favorite place is for decorating inspiration! 








12 comments:

  1. I love the blue mason jars...I have a few always waiting for some flowers from the garden, but it got so hot---the peonies, simply bloomed and then exploded...sigh! Lovely room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using mason jars especially the aqua ones. Everything looks so pretty Penny, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny! This room is absolutely gorgeous 😍! I love your color palette and your home is always so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love those pillow covers! Great deal! Thanks for sharing... Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love looking at beautifully decorated rooms on the net. I always find something that I truly love, it also makes me feel good to view these rooms thank you for sharing your wonderful room. Hugs from Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get inspiration from Penny's Vintage Home. What a deal on those pillow covers! Thanks a bunch, Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dining room is so pretty! I just love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks so fresh and lovely for summer Penny.
    Thank you for sharing your summer dining room at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring your dining room at tomorrow's party and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous, I love everything about this! And $15.00 for 4 pillow cases... what a steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, Penny, and I love your deconstructed sofa! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny, all of the features you shared were so lovely this week, I had trouble choosing the one I wanted to feature this week at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy - but I picked this one because the lovely pink pillows and décor spoke to my heart! :-)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your summer update, and the floral pillows are perfect, thank you for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girl this week, I hope you will be by again soon so I can keep up to date with your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!