Blog Archive

Monday, November 15, 2021

Neutral Winter Wonderland Mantel


I went with a white color scheme this year in the master bedroom......with little pops of Christmas colors scattered around the room.        



I'm all about serenity and simplicity this Christmas.   especially in my little bedroom "escape" from the hustle and bustle of the season.       A quick nap or reading a couple of chapters in a book in the afternoon are just the things I need to refresh me for the rest of my day.  


Winter Wonderland is just the look I was going for in the master bedroom since white was going to be my predominate color scheme.


I kept the mantel simple......just a few winter forest critters.....


A pop of color in the Winter Wonderland picture I hung over the mantel....and a simple snow ball garland is the final touch for my fireplace.


I set one of my favorite wooden tree's on the tables on each side of the fireplace....


I will probably add a small Santa dressed in white next to each tree.    I don't have my tote of Santa's dug out yet or I would have already done that.


The chair next to the fireplace has a snow ball throw on it......


And another pop of color is added to the room with a Winter Wonderland pillow.


I shared the Nativity set I have on the dresser in an earlier post....but you can never have too many out so I put one on the vintage radio.


If you missed my post with the earlier Nativity set....here's a link to it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/11/neutral-nativity-scene-with-hint-of.html


The wall with the radio on it is eat up with doors.....it is broke up with 3 doors.....and none of the spaces are very big between them.    2 doors are to the closets and the third one is the entrance to the bedroom from the hall. 


 This little 36 inch wall is difficult to decorate but the hall tree from the entry fit it perfect.    If you want to see what I put in it's place,   Here's a link to that post......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/11/changes-in-entry-for-christmas-2021.html 


I will be back soon with a tour of the Master bedroom where I will share how the new bedding looks and how I decorated the pieces of furniture on each side of the bed.   Here's a link to that post if you want to get a sneak peek of the new bedding and furniture......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/11/rearranging-bedroom-furniture-for-fresh.html

Have a wonderful week ....hugs



9 comments:

  1. Penny your bedroom is so beautiful.I love the white .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious in it's simplicity...lovely! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.. Penny, so very beautiful and peaceful! God Bless you this holiday season! I know he has touched your hand, you do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your master bedroom is beautiful. My theme for Christmas this year is 'peace on earth'. Your room fits right in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the white wooden Christmas Tree! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ideas for fireplace mantel. I don't have a fireplace in my Florida house so I'm coming up with alternatives which is a bit challenging - like how you used framed picture. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks absolutely beautiful and very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is beautiful!! Found you through the Handmade Monday Link Up & I'm so glad I did! Thanks for the lovely Christmas decor inspo 💗

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!