Blog Archive

Monday, November 29, 2021

Snowmen Bring Christmas Cheer to the Fireplace



Who can resist the infectious smile you see on a Snowman's face.   not me!    


Snowmen always bring a smile to my face,   so I plan to have one....or ten, haha....in each room of the house this Christmas.  


I want to thank Chas for inviting me to be part of her Christmas Cheer Holiday Hop.    I am joining a very talented group of ladies and you will want to visit each and every one of them.      You will find a link to their homes at the end of my post 


I am sharing my family room fireplace at the Christmas Cheer Holiday hop....and surprise.....Snowmen are the stars.   


I have dressed up the chandeliers on each side of the fireplace with snowmen wearing trapper hats.    If they don't bring a smile to your face....nothing will! 


I placed simple flocked tree's on each side of the fireplace.


Sometimes I load my tree's down with ornaments to the point that you can't even see the tree.    This Christmas I am just enjoying the tree


Let's take a stroll down the mantel......





Now let's look at the other end of the fireplace


This end of the fireplace is decorated very similar to the other side....with just a few changes




Snowmen are not the only thing that will bring a smile to your face.....little pigs will too!



As promised,  below I have links to the other ladies that have joined the Christmas Cheer Holiday Hop.

 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make and Sell  (Chas' Crazy Creations)

Make This Stunning Light Up Christmas Display From Dollar Store Bowls (Celebrate And Decorate)

2021 Christmas Tour First Stop The Dining Room (The Dedicated House)

Christmas In The Dining Room (Thrifting Wonderland)

Salt Dough Cookie Garland (Design Morsels)

Simple Vintage Inspired Ornaments (The Crowned Goat)

Twine Tree Tutorial (Saved From Salvage)

Whipped Topping Candy (My Recipe Treasures)

Christmas Cheer With Father Christmas (Common Ground)

A Gift Guide Yesteryear Wisdom for Our Arduous Trek When Losing After 50 (The Inspired Eater)

Snowmen Bring Christmas Cheer to the Fireplace (Penny's Treasures)

Note......for some unknown reason, you have to scroll all the way to to the bottom of the page to leave a comment....sorry.....I don't know how to fix it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, You've created "Winter wonderland" in your lovely room. I think your Snowmen could happily live there forever. Thanks for sharing.
    Lynne, Thrifting Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Snowmen and your display is darling. I also grew up on a dairy farm and I like cows, so I liked the cows in your display too. I love this time of year and I love that I feel like I can leave my Snowmen out after Christmas- they help make January festive! Thank you for blog hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete










































 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, You've created "Winter wonderland" in your lovely room. I think your Snowmen could happily live there forever. Thanks for sharing.
    Lynne, Thrifting Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Snowmen and your display is darling. I also grew up on a dairy farm and I like cows, so I liked the cows in your display too. I love this time of year and I love that I feel like I can leave my Snowmen out after Christmas- they help make January festive! Thank you for blog hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for taking the time to come all the way down here to leave me a comment.....hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks like a magical winter wonderland! Those frosty trees on either side of your fireplace are so pretty! Snowmen are such happy and jolly fellows, right? The wonderful thing about snowmen is that they can be used as fun winter decor all winter long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny,
    Just gorgeous! Love the snowmen and the flocked trees!!! Beautiful!! And it will all transition into Winter decorating nicely!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny, your display is absolutely magical. There are so many beautiful things to look at! Thank you for sharing. Have a Merry Christmas! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful display! I just love snowmen and used to have a whole collection that filled our entire mantle. Through the years they've slowly broken and my collection has significantly whittled down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sweet snowman faces are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Penny, I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to come by. Your attention to the most beautiful detail always amazes me. It's all beautiful and certainly does leave a big smile on our faces! Love those adorable cows with the buffalo check hats. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mantel is beautiful and perfect for a long winter. Thanks for linking and sharing your post this week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!