Blog Archive

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Is it too Early to Decorate for Spring?


Is it too early to decorate for Spring?   Well....for me it's not!     I'm not quite ready to bring out the bunnies yet,  but I'm chomping at the bit to see some spring flowers 



After I put away all the Valentine decor,   I couldn't decide whether to decorate the kitchen or lit cabinet first     As you can see,   the cabinet won out!


I began by hanging a sweet tulip banner below my Flower Bar sign.      


I designed and made my Spring Flower Market banner a few years ago.


I just love the old blue truck and tulip bouquets that I incorporated into my banner.


I'll share some close ups of how I decorated the shelves in the cabinet....beginning on the left side









And now for the right side of the cabinet.....







When it gets a little closer to Easter,    I will add bunnies,  eggs,  carrots,  and all the other fun Easter decor to the existing Spring decor in my cabinet.


Spring officially starts in about 30 days.....March 20th.   

So,  it's not too early to start decorating is it!












 

12 comments:

  1. I had to laugh---we are facing, ice and snow to continue for a day or so here...and Spring is a long way away. Might start my seeds this week...but then you are so far south. Lovely bits of Spring...and of course, I'm sure you will be in Summer before we have one tulip bloom here! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tulips and pink is my favorite. Thanks Penny for the smiles this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for spring! I live in the Deep South, and our azaleas are starting to bloom (in mid-February). Spring is such a pretty time of the year. Your spring-decor vignettes look refreshing and charming.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing on Fabulous Friday Link Party. We sure appreciate you. Hugs and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dcorations are so pretty and inspiring. After the grandkids and parents come over tomorrow, I'll be taking down my Valentine flocked tree. Then spring will slowly make its way out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it ever too early? Think of it as what's to come! #WonderfulWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spring decorations are lovely, Penny!
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. I just want to put tulips all through me house. Thanks for sharing all the gorgeous pink in your home. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penny, I think spring decor makes everyone feel so happy, so I don't think it is too early for a pretty flower theme in your decorating. It all looks so lovely ♥
    Thank you for sharing your spring decor at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring it at the party tonight and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love spring, everything is new and fresh new beginnings. Well everything is delightful, the tulips are sweet and then the trucks with stuffed mushrooms are so cute!!
    Thank you for sharing on oh my Heartsie Girl, be sure to stop by and share your latest posts.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny,
    I am going to be playing catch up tonight and I have quite a bit of your beautiful posts to catch up on...everything looks just beautiful , my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!