Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Farmhouse Laundry Room

 

  
 It's been windy around here for a couple of days so I thought it would be a good time to stay inside and give the laundry room a fresh look.
 
 
 I shopped the house for everything I used  except for a  couple of things I had picked up a few weeks ago.     The new picture came from Hobby Lobby.    It makes me smile every time I walk into the laundry room..... 
 

The sweet sign I added to the garland under the window is from Tractor Supply. 



I changed the vignettes that are on top of the washer & dryer.    I moved the laundry basket from the floor to the top of the washer

 

Then I filled the baskets with some vintage towels that I bought at a yard sale several years ago 


I  took some close up's of the new picture so you could see it better.  


Does it make you smile too?

 
I created a vignette for the dryer that is similar to the one on the washer....


The garland across the window is the same except for the new sign in the center.....





The laundry room has tons of storage cabinets in it.....there are the ones you see on the left and there are more like them over the washer & dryer.     

The room you see across from the laundry room is the hall bath......


The hot water heater is behind the doors on the left side of the photo. 

  I made one other big change.   I replaced the vintage look light bulbs in the ceiling fixture.....they gave off a yellow glow to the room that I really didn't like.    I replaced them with Daylight bulbs that I absolutely love!    



 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I think I would love working in that room--instead of my dungeon of a space in my cellar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I wish my laundry room was large enough to decorate. Thank you for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I am jealous of the size of your laundry room! Second, it's absolutely adorable. If I could do crap I hate in there, it might be pleasurable. Thanks for sharing this on Farmhouse Friday. I'll be featuring it tomorrow. Hope you link up again soon. pinned

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!