Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Early Summer Entry

 

Although summer doesn't officially begin until around the 21st of June,     I've always kind of thought of Memorial week end as the beginning of summer.    What do you guys think.....is it late spring or early summer.    Well,  since it's really warm here in Eastern New Mexico,   I feel like it's early summer!





I thought I would kick off early summer in the entry by hanging a picture I recently found at Hobby Lobby.     Together with H and our family is my favorite place to be!
 

I guess since I an still decorating with lambs,   the entry has a late spring feel as well as an early summer one as well! 





Truth be told,   I decorate year round with sheep.



Sometimes I will even have more than one out.....


Maybe two......

 
or even 3.....
 

At Christmas there is no limit on how many sheep you might find scattered around.....


I have the doors closed to the formal dining room because.......well,   I still have my Easter decor out in there      I am frequently asked  " How do you do all that you do"  and I have to admit that I am not as on top of things as you guys might think!
 


I decorated this wall in the entry about a month ago and if you missed that post,  here's a link to to it....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/05/seamless-transitioning-from-outdoors-to.html     Yep,  I shared this wall in an earlier post and have just now got around to sharing the rest of the entry/



If you check out the link to my earlier post sharing this wall,   you will see that I made a few changes since then.



The kitchen has a late spring feel,   but I am already planning how to change it to early summer......lol!

I know,    I know,   I really should put away the Easter decor in the formal dining room before I move on      What do you guys think I should do first...the kitchen or dining room? 


Thank you so much for stopping by....come back again soon!


 
 





4 comments:

  1. I love the lambs and the cow pic hanging in the window is so pretty. Thank you Penny for all you do. You give me tons of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got in to spring! Selling my place and it should be listed in a few days. All my stuff in storage for now. I like your bench! You always set a scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny,
    It looks so lovely. I especially love the head board with that bench. Congratulations, you are being featured on Thursday Favorite Things. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2022/06/thursday-favorite-things-party_01339864941.html I hope you stop by.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entry is so pretty, Penny. I'm featuring it today at Thursday Favorite Things. :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!