Blog Archive

Monday, August 15, 2022

Apple Orchard & Back to School Vignettes in the Sunroom


I am working my way around the sunroom sprinkling  generous amounts of Pre Fall decor as I go.   


I created a couple of different vignettes on the Water Trough buffet  and I still haven't decided which one I like the best.     

 
I'm calling the first one.....Back to School.    In this vignette,   I was able to incorporate a tabletop school desk in my design.


I'm calling the second vignette......Apple Orchard


The star of my Apple Orchard vignette is an apple delivery truck that I have placed in the center of the vignette    


I also tried the delivery truck on the end of the buffet and decided that I liked it better in the center.   But I could easily change my mind....lol


Let's take another look at the Back to School design.....
 
 

And a second look at the Apple Orchard design......

 

As I was playing with my Pre Fall decor on the buffet,   I reaized that I no longer wanted the big black shutter hung over the buffet anymore....


I like the look of the wall much better now with the shutter taken down. 
 
I love both designs.....do you prefer one over the other?
























































 







 


2 comments:

  1. I love the old school desk: it lends itself to vignettes and fits in your decor perfectly!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for sharing on Crafty Creators!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!