Blog Archive

Monday, November 7, 2022

How is my Christmas Room in the Studio Progressing?......SLOWLY

 

I didn't take any before photo's of my Christmas room in the studio but if you can picture  totes stacked one on top of the other.....floor to ceiling....and what wasn't in a tote was in a Hot Mess....that's what it looked like!


H put up some rustic shelves for me to empty my totes onto....nothing fancy.....remember this is a studio that does double duty as a warehouse.      
 

I tried to put things that were kind of alike together on the shelves in my Christmas room  The area I'm sharing today is filled with mostly Buffalo Check Christmas stuff 


I made little vignettes on the shelves to give me idea's of how I could create vignettes in the house  


Last Christmas I hung my cute snowman heads on the chandeliers that are on each side of the fireplace in the family room    This year I will try to do something different with them
 

The fireplace mantel in the family room was decorated with several of the members of my snowman family.....so I will put them somewhere else this year.


Any of the shelves you see with fabric hung across them are hiding shelves that still in a hot mess.....


I still have lots of totes that need to be gone thru before my Christmas room is finished......


I have collected way to much Christmas decor over the years,   so I am planning to do a lot of purging!

I'm going to close the door and stop working on  the Christmas room for a few days and enjoy decorating the house a little for Thanksgiving.    My Pilgrim couple have made an appearance almost every year,   so I need to get busy and  take them to the house and find them a home for the holidays!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering why I no longer receive your newsletter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason Blogger deleted my subscribers.....hope I have it fixed....hugs

      Delete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!