Blog Archive

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Christmas in the Studio.....Pink Christmas Houses and Spring Bunnies


I gave some ugly yard sale houses a make over several years ago.    I've used them alot in my  Christmas decor and in the Easter/Spring decor a couple of times.    Since my Christmas room is full and over flowing,    they ended up getting stored in the studio with the Easter and Spring decor.



I decided to do a simple vingette with my Pink houses on the trunk in front of the window  
 

The trunk sits next to some bunnies and decor that won't fit in the cabinets


I normally keep all the cabinet doors closed after I pack everything away in late spring,   but I opened a couple of the doors just to show you how I STUFF the shelves.   When spring comes around next year I need to do some serious purging in these cabinets!!!


I picked up all the ugly houses at yard sales.....and my motto when selecting houses to transform was "the uglier the better"     It's quite a bit of work to do the tranformation and I wanted it to be as dramatic as possible
Here's some of the rooms and vignettes my Pink houses have made an apparance in over the years......
 

 
 

I am still working on the Christmas room......getting the decor out of the totes and onto shelves has been a much bigger project than I thought it would be   

I hope to reveal my new and improved Christmas room in a few weeks!

 


3 comments:

  1. Just so pretty and charming, love all your home decor, so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the makeover on those houses. Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job making over that house!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!