Blog Archive

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Getting the Kitchen ready for Thanksgiving


The Halloween decor that was in the kitchen is packed away for another year......now it's time to prepare for all the activity that Thanksgiving brings to the kitchen.


I decorate the counters but leave the island clean and free of clutter since that's where the family gathers to do all the cooking for the Thanksgiving season.


Since there's nothing to see on the island yet,   I'll share the Thanksgiving vignettes that I created on the kitchen counters with you guys.


I use a lot of pumpkins in my fall and Halloween decor,   but I always save my favorite pumpkin to use in the Thanksgiving vignettes. 


On the next counter I created a vignette using some of the same elements that I used in the last one......a framed picture,   turkey,   and floral design. 



I changed it up just a little by putting a ceramic pumpkin pie instead of a pumpkin in this one.


And of course the framed print is different too.



In the window,   I have a lit Thankful tree that brings a warm glow to the kitchen in the evening.....
 

On Thanksgiving our family will write what they are thankful for on a paper leaf and clip it to the tree.....

 











No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!