Blog Archive

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Christmas on the Farm.... a Cozy Kitchen

 

Welcome to my Christmas on the Farm Cozy Kitchen.......
 

I created a fun scaled down Christmas kitchen this year. 
  I usually have the counters loaded with Christmas decor,   but this year....well,   I've been more laid back and enjoyed the holiday more than the decorating part of it.


My kitchen counter vignettes are a little more simple this year,  but are full of fun farmhouse pieces.  



My framed photo's are one's that I found on Pinterest and printed here on my home printer.


Most of the cute metal signs came from Tractor supply.....


Ever feel like the holidays are speeding by.....lol!


I left plenty of space on the counters for cooking.....


And I know what you're thinking....does she cook in here?    The answer is a firm YES.....


Merry Christmoo's   
 I know you have only seen chickens so far in my decor,  but trust me the cows will show up in my next Christmas Kitchen post.


This is my Christmas on the Farm Coffee Corner..... 


This photo of a Rooster with candy cane tail feathers cracks me up every morning when I pour my coffee.... 


He looks so cute ringing a bell with his foot....


I made my Christmas towels this year  with some fabric I found at Joann's


I hope to get the corner cabinet finished this week.....

Not sure when I will finish  the tree yet.....well,   there's always Christmas eve when the kids will be here to help me....haha!

Merry Christmas

 



1 comment:

It makes my day to hear from my friends!