Blog Archive

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Simple Valentine's Day Cabinet


The dining room built in cabinet is BIG and it's so easy to get carried away and over decorate it. 

     
 
 
 
 I did my best to not over fill it with Valentine decor this year by keeping my vignettes limited to no more than 3 pieces and many of them have only 1 large  piece. 


The large floral design I created is the focal point for my Valentine cabinet

 
On one side of the floral design,   I have a sweet Boston Terrier Valentine print..... 

 

On the other side of the floral design is a French Bulldog Valentine print.   
  My inspiration for this using this print is the teenie  tiny white bulldog that my daughter brought back with her from her recent trip to Dallas Texas.     Abby is so cute and has the bluest eye's....just precious!    She's not the only Frenchie grand dog that I have....our daughter also has a grey one and a cream one with touches of black on her.


Here are a few highlights from my Valentine cabinet.....
 
 
 


 

In an upcoming post,   I will share the other side of the dining room that you see reflected in the cabinet mirror.....There's a pink Valentine tree and more! 











 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cabinet! I love the small Valentine's beside the large floral arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cabinet. I like all your pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!