Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Relaxing in the Sunroom on a bright Sunny Morning


I couldn't resist snapping a few photo's of the sunroom this morning as I was relaxing with a cup of  coffee. 


The sun is pouring in thru the east windows of the sunroom.....


And also thru the south windows......


I recently hung a couple of mirrors in the sunroom that I bought in Albuquerque NM about 20 years ago.      The mirror over the sofa is reflecting the water trough buffet on the west side of the sunroom......


I made a few changes to the buffet since you last saw it....nothing major....but here is a link to that post if you would like to see the BEFORE......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2023/01/lemon-tree-adds-sunny-vibe-in-sunroom.html



The biggest change was the addition of the second mirror from Albuquerque.....here it is reflecting the wall that the sofa is on......

 
And here the mirror reflects the armoire.....


I shared a post earlier with all the details about the armoire.....here's a link to it if you missed that post.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2023/02/lemon-tray-in-sunroom-armoire.html


The mirror over the sofa also reflects the armoire.....

  


I have a lemon tree next to the buffet.....and I have a second one next to the sofa.....


I also have a small faux lemon tree in the centerpiece on the coffee table....


I hope you enjoyed my morning tour of the sunroom and will stop by again very soon!  



 




5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful room! I have always hoped for a sunroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I have always wanted a sunroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that couch ! ! ! :) I think you said it was from the Jaclyn Smith collection ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had a sunroom, if we did, I would spend all of my extra time there. I love your couch, it is so difficult to locate a couch with a skirt these days.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!