Blog Archive

Monday, January 30, 2023

Lemon Tree adds a Sunny Vibe in the Sunroom

 

Back in late November,   I moved most of my faux tree's into storage to make room for our Christmas tree's.     H started bringing the faux tree's  out of storage a couple of days ago,   and I decided that I didn't want the lemon tree back in the kitchen where it had been before.    I found it a fresh new spot in the sunroom......


It's still pretty cold here in Eastern New Mexico,  but with the southern exposure the sunroom has it's nice and warm in here today.       I'm soaking in everybit of the sun I can as I work on the lemon tree "corner"
 

I added some lemon blossoms to my tree.....they give it a spring feel don't you think?     I am soooo ready for spring!!!


I created a vignette on the water trough buffet in a lemon theme to go with my tree....
 



 

I created a floral design next to the lemon tree.....
 
 
 

I loved the lemon tree in the kitchen but.....


I also love it in the sunroom!


Thank you so much for stopping by....come back anytime!


 

4 comments:

  1. Espectaculares fotos!!
    Adoro tu decoración ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lemon tree in the sun room! I have read your blog for a while, and love all of the nooks and crannies you find to decorate, plus I love the shabby chic decor. Thank you for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've arranged it all so beautifully! The lemon tree looks gorgeous, there. I have been wanting a faux tree for my living room, but I have no idea where to start looking for one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks lovely, what a beautiful touch of spring the pops of yellow bring. I think I'm feeling ready for spring too now!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!