Blog Archive

Thursday, June 8, 2023

The Waddle on Inn Chicken Bed & Breakfast


The Waddle On Inn,    Chicken Bed & Breakfast was so much fun to create,,,,,,



 The Inn sits right next to our front door and sets the mood for our visitors as they enter our home.....  


 The Waddle on Inn wasn't always so fancy as you will see in the Before and After pics at the end of my post


This sweet couple are my "inn keepers"


If you live in a Pink house ........surely you drive a Pink pick up.....right!


Now for a look at some of the decor I I used to create my Waddle on Inn...Chicken Bed & Breakfast     The Pink house is the star.......Then,    I posted a Welcome sign in the front yard.,  added some mushrooms,  and potted ferns.....
 

My Waddle on Inn sign is a must to create the look I was going for.....
 

A pink windmill with a water tank full of flowers adds more fun to my Inn.....


Before........and After

 

Thank you so much for stopping by today......come back soon!
















 

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! This is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I would love to waddle on in to your home after seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many clever ideas! Very pretty! Have a great weekend, Penny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous transformation! I wish I had a pinkies worth of your creative talent. Thank you for linking up on Farmhouse Friday. I'll be featuring this tomorrow. Love it! pinned

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!