Blog Archive

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Snippets of Summer


Pictures have to be one of my favorite things to use in my decor.    And.....I'm especially drawn to ones that have little "snippets" put together to make a collage of sorts!   
I decided to put my pictures on wooden cutting boards for a change to give the kitchen a fresh fun look.


   I decided to put my picture on  the inside part of the picnic basket lid for another look..... 


Today I'm sharing a corner counter in the kitchen that I refer to as a coffee station.    I don't know if a small coffee pot and a cabinet full of coffee stuff constitutes a coffee station though.....lol!     


Here's the first of several photo's that I've used to decorate the kitchen counters....


Isn't she gorgeous!   
Most of the photo's have a least one snippet that has strawberries in it.



Now let's take a look at the photo that is on the other side of my picnic basket.     


This picture features two precious children enjoying one of summers favorite fruits......watermelon


There is also a bird in the picture enjoying a slice of watermelon and  the other wide eyed creature is eating strawberries.



I will be sharing a couple of posts soon that have sweet snippet vignettes on the remaining kitchen counters ......


 Til then.....enjoy your summer!









 




 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness your pictures are so pretty and add such a calming atmosphere.
    Visiting today from Happiness Is Homemade #9&10

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!