Blog Archive

Friday, July 14, 2023

Summer Entry Bench and a Container Garden


I spruced up my entry bench with a few little things for summer.......but as those of you that follow my posts know that I feel like more is better!


Not only did I want the entry to feel summery,    I also wanted a garden look as well.....


Then,   I topped everything off with the addition of some chickens for a Farmhouse feel!    That's a lot to ask for and I hope that I achieved the look I was going for.....  


At the top of my container garden,   I have a chicken print that matches the pillow on the bench.   I have squash vines growing on the trellis .......    


.......and a pot of summer vegetables in my container garden.


I love to bring the outside in.....and the inside out.....


A "real" container garden would not be "do able" in my entry,   so all the veggies are faux


A chicken picture hung above the bench was the final touch.  


At the end of my bench is the opening to the kitchen.     If you would like to see more of the kitchen.....here's a link to one of my recent posts.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2023/07/summer-kitchen-featuring-chickens-farm.html


I can't wait to share the other end of the summer entry in an upcoming post.....see you soon!

 

2 comments:

  1. Penny, this is so beautiful! Oh my so inviting and tranquil.
    Visiting today from Happiness Is Homemade #9&10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, your chickens look so summery here in your entryway!! I know you'll love Estelle's post this week as I shared her real chicken flock from her home!! Enjoy your pretty entry and I'm happy to feature it this evening at Share Your Style #397 for you. <3

    Stay cool out there!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!