Blog Archive

Thursday, September 14, 2023

A Welcoming Fall Entry


And all at once summer collapsed into fall.......     



Welcome to my Fall entry......


I have the entry decorated in the softer side of fall colors ......


Plenty of white and soft pink.....


With a nod to an autumn flower market......


I hung a sweet pumpkin garland above the entry bench....


I couldn't resist  designing a lit fall tree for the entry.....


The entry's fall tree is very similar to the one I made for the pass thru between the kitchen and family room....

Ms Autumn is a welcoming addition to my fall entry.....she is there to greet everyone as they enter our home.....and also there to thank you for stopping by as you leave!    Hugs!














 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and bright for the shorter days of fall. Always fun to see what you're up to! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so soft. I love all those perfectly pink fall touches you found. They are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! Everything is beautiful! And Ms Autumn is a great addition to all featured in this post.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!