Blog Archive

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Creating Halloween Art


I've been busy playing with paper again......lol!


This time I used a mini kit that featured a sweet witch....


She is posed in a sitting position,   so I placed her on a cake and also on a front porch....


I took my fall art down from the corner cabinet and replaced it with my new Halloween art.....



I left the fall decor on the shelves and just replaced the paper art....   I did all of that in about 5 minutes!






This is the Free mini Halloween kit that you can download and print on your home printer....couldn't be easier.     I found my cakes and front porch on Etsy but the mini kit has enough pieces to create  so many gorgeous things.    Just click on the link below and visit Kerryanne and pick up a free Halloween kit.    Take some time to look around her site at other ideas from her design team using the kit!!!

https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/lets-craft-with-my-new-free-printable-shabby-halloween-kit/



Happy Halloween!



 

5 comments:

  1. Cute as can be and not too scary for the littles! Happy Halloween to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just so cute. Really fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny...I just found you today...and I'm so happy I did. I love all your paper art but especially your fabric Pumpkins!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun you had with my free Halloween printable Penny ♥
    Thank you for sharing them at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring this project at tonight's party and pinning too.
    hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. Love the look and colors. I am happy to feature your sweet Halloween art at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!