Blog Archive

Friday, September 29, 2023

Halloween Mantel


When it comes to decorating for Halloween,    there is definitely  a fine line between getting my young grandkids in the Halloween spirit and traumatizing them for life!



I am the biggest scare-dy cat of all so I  never decorate with gory  stuff!


It's hard to find non scary .....not cartoony.....decor so I enjoy making some of my own


I enjoy designing pictures  by putting together clip art to make a fun scene....


I put together a simple centerpiece for the coffee table that leaves room for some bowls of candy....


My pumpkin friends are having tea on the mantel.



I have a similar art piece on the other end of the mantel.....


The porch is different on this piece.....



Thank you so much for stopping by.....come back soon!









 

2 comments:

  1. I love the use of the white pumpkins and soft colors! Thank you for sharing this post with the Home Imagined Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!