Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Autumn Bed & Breakfast


Today,   I want to share the Autumn Bed & Breakfast I created on the sofa table in the family room ..... 


My vision of the perfect B & B would be one that caters to pets.    Our daughter  & SIL have 3 Frenchies that travel everywhere with them.....even when they fly.....so, I am well aware of how hard it is to find good hotels that accept pets!  

The white Frenchie laying on the ottoman reminds me of their Abby.....


This sweet guy. reminds me of my grand daughter's dog.....Marshall


This sweetie is a stray!   
He just happened to be on a piece of clipart that I chose for my post...



Abby again.....   
 I try to find clipart that resembles pets that are in our family.    The grands love to look at my artwork and see their pets included in it 



The autumn touches I chose for the family room are all pastels and very subtle.    I like my decor
to be calm and not slap me in the face!



I just add a fall pumpkin here and there to my artwork....


I framed a blue pumpkin to sit next to the kitty music box ......the kids love to listen to it when they stop by.

 



 I hid a black blingy mouse under the fall tree.....I wonder how long it will that one of the grands to spot him!!!   EEEKK 


 
 I also set a critter on the white pumpkin....


I call it a critter because I am not really sure what it is.....maybe a Bee  ???



I hope the weather has cooled down for those of you that live in the area's that have been so hot.....    now maybe you can enjoy Autumn a little more.....hugs! 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!