Blog Archive

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Can Winter & Valentine Decor Play Nice Together?




The biggest question in my mind right now is "How do I want to decorate after Christmas?"




I'm torn between adding Winter decor to what I left out of my Christmas stuff...... OR decorating for Valentines Day with a completely fresh look!


 So I asked myself "can Winter & Valentine decor play nice together?"


See if you recognize any left overs from Christmas......


(The sweet chicken I added to my Valentine wreath is left over from Christmas...)


I replaced the Christmas centerpiece on the coffee table with a simple design of Chickens standing by a nest of pink roses.....


Instead of putting white eggs in my nest,   I have it filled with white hearts.....

 
 I put out my one and only heart throw..... 




I printed some new Farmhouse Valentine day clip art....



THEN,   I thought about decorating my left over pink Christmas tree's for Valentines Day......

Thinking about it was as far as I got....it seemed like to much work!  

My Winter/Valentine decor seem  to be getting along nicely.....what do you think?













 

1 comment:

  1. I love your pink CHRISTMAS trees - just perfect for Valentine's Day ! ! ! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!