Blog Archive

Saturday, April 20, 2024

A Fresh Look for the Entry




After I put away the Easter decor in the entry ,    I was clueless as to what kind of decor I wanted to put in its place.




I decided just to shoot from the hip.....lol!   
 I got out my folders of banners and ran across this gorgeous floral one that I have not used in years......fell in love with it all over again.....

The flower clipart that I put on the painted silver tray is one I made many years ago.....



I've used it in the lit cabinet in the family dining room



And also in the kitchen one time.....




Then,   I shopped my stash of pillows and found a couple of floral ones that went pretty well with the wall decor.....




After shopping the house,   I was able to put together a spur of the minute fresh look for the entry by just using some of the decor that I've loved for years.....!













I'm really pleased with the way it turned out and I can easily use everything until fall!





 










2 comments:

  1. Love all your Cute touches and those baby piggies are adorable! Happy Spring! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love all your sweet touches, and those baby piggies are adorable! Sandi

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!