Blog Archive

Monday, April 22, 2024

For the Birds Yard Art


I created a piece of yard art in the back yard for the birds......
  



I made a simple aviary by attaching bird houses to a bakers rack with strips of fabric




The concrete Cherub piece sitting on the bench is actually a bird feeder.....a close look at the feeder will show you that it is full of feed for "visiting" birds....
  


The permanent residents in the aviary are metal birds,   but I see real birds sitting next to them frequently!
 


The final touch to my aviary is a bird bath filled with fragrant flowers and a beautiful mosaic bird house... 



 

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so cute, love all your ideas, we are just scraping the earth here from winter...so far behind, anxious to do something---PRETTY...

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!