Blog Archive

Monday, April 8, 2024

New French Country Lamps for the Sunroom



I don't normally put lamps on the sofa table in the sunroom because the top of it is only about 12 inches deep and it sits right against the sofa and right next to the wall.   So... there's NO wiggle room there....lol!



The shade being too big around is usually my problem.    I spotted these French Country lamps on Amazon recently and thought the thin tall shade would be perfect for that narrow
spot on the sofa table

I haven't ever had any lamps with this shape and I'm loving them! 




I have a Rooster/Chicken theme in the sunroom this spring and I think the "French Hen" clipart that I printed to use with the new lamps is just perfect!



I am mixing in some soft pastel colors with my pink this year.....blue's,  yellow's,  mint green,  and peach are just some of the colors I'm using this spring   
 
 You can see the armoire across the room reflecting in the  mirror 



If you missed the post where I shared the changes in the other side of the room,   Here's a link to it......https://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2024/04/more-spring-changes-in-sun-room.html



I found another French Country Hen for the other side of the sofa table....




I am really liking the look of these floral hens clipart.....




I took out the big green faux tree's that have been in the corners of the sunroom for several years and replaced some of them with my version of a "chicken coop"....




Here is the coop in this corner and it link to it in case you missed that post......https://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2024/04/spring-sunroom.html


I have more changes in the works for the sunroom.......



I hope finish those changes soon and share them. 
  I am also working on another coop for the other corner but it is only about half finished as you can see from the sneak peek!



















 

1 comment:

  1. Love the lamps, they really draw the eye up! What a cheery room! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!